CHUCK G'S ELIMINATOR
FANTASY FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
Limited spots available
Countdown to the Eliminator
What is an Eliminator? It is what it says it is. The losers are eliminated every week. Gone. This isn’t cutesy head to head where you get a 2nd chance next week. If you lose you are ELIMINATED.
2 Rounds. There will be a redraft before round 2.
- Round 1 runs for 6 weeks (weeks 1 through 6) – 24 teams and 2 pools of 12 teams, pools A & B. Each week we will eliminate the lowest scoring team from each pool, until we are down to 6 teams in each pool.
- Round 2 (redraft in week 7) starts in week 8 and runs for 9 weeks (weeks 8-16). 12 teams in a final pool. Each week we will eliminate the lowest scoring teams from each pool until we are down to 3 teams. The highest team in week 16 WINS THE ELIMINATOR.
- Scoring – standard scoring applies. The scoring will be available in the app during Eliminator play.
- Waivers – FAAB waivers, $100 budget for each round.
- Positions – 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE) and 1 K. No defense.
- Bench – 6 bench spots.
- When a team is eliminated, the players from that team will be released to waivers
- Round 1 Draft Day: September 2nd, 7:30pm
- Round 2 Draft Day – TBD. Sometime after week 7.
- The drafts will be snake style and each draft order will be randomly drawn.
- Each pick will be given 2 minutes.
- Entrance Fee: $100
- You can own up to 2 teams but each team will be placed into a different round 1 pool for drafting purposes.
- Round 1 – Highest Scoring team from each pool (total points across 6 weeks) – $100 (32prizes)
- Round 2 – ELIMINATOR CHAMP – $2,000 (highest score in Week 17)
- These prizes are subject to change based on total number of entrants.
Any issues, concerns, scoring discrepencies or any other considerations will be handled and resolved at the sole discretion of the Eliminator commissioners.
GET ON WITH IT
By signing up you are agreeing to the rules and understand that you will be sent emails from The Eliminator in regards to the pool.